The Edge 2 Bay Battery Charger by Lithicore is a dependable smart battery charger that is compatible with various types of rechargeable batteries and is perfect for batteries used for vaping. It is built with bright LEDs that indicate the charging status of up to two batteries while charging and also includes a wall adapter.
The Edge 2 Bay Battery Charger comes equipped with dual battery slots and can charge different types of batteries. This battery charger can be used for all kinds of lithium ion batteries such as 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 20700, 21700, 26500, 26650 Cylinder.
For added safety, the Edge 2 Bay Charger is backed by multiple protection features such as reverse polarity, overcharge protection, 0V activation function, and is made with fire-retardant material.Lithicore Edge 2 Bay Charger Features:
Fast Charge Capable:
2.0A Charge Rate (single battery)
1.0A Charge Rate (dual battery)
0V activation function:
Insert the low-voltage battery (battery voltage ≤ 2.8V) within 5 minutes of the charger in standby mode, the charger will automatically recover the battery. Recovery time may vary depending on the discharge time and discharge level. Once the battery has recovered, the charging process will proceed normally.
If the batteries are fully charged and the charger is still connected to a power source, the charger will automatically stop charging.
Reverse polarity protection:
While the charger is in standby mode, neither the positive nor negative poles can cause a short circuit to the slots or cause cross circuiting. If the batteries are placed in the slots in reverse, it will not cause damage to the batteries or charger.
LED display function:
Each slot will display the charging status of the battery.
Description of the LED indication function:
The LED indications are:
- Each slot displays 5 lights
- Light will flash while charging
- Light will stay on when battery is fully charged
- All 5 lights will flash when charging is abnormal
When the EDGE 2 charger is connected to a power source, the system will begin self-detection and all of the LED indicators will light up. The charger will automatically enter standby mode after 1.5 seconds.
Please check battery specifications before use. The battery must be compatible with the EDGE 4 charger. Misuse can cause damage to the battery or the charger. Please do not attempt to charge incompatible batteries.
Lithicore Edge 2 Bay Battery Charger Specs:
- 2.0A constant current charging: When one or two batteries are placed in any slots the charging current is 2A.
- 1.0A constant current charging: When three or four batteries are placed in the slots the charging current is automatically set to 1A.
- Cut-off voltage for charging: 4.20 ± 0.05V
- Cut-off current for constant voltage charging: <200mA
- Input standby current: <40m A/100V-230V AC 50HZ/60HZ
- Activation current (voltage <2.0V): 100mA-200mA
- The quiescent current: within 100uA
Compatible Battery Types:
Li-Ion / LiMn: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500, 26650
Lithicore - Edge 2 Bay Battery Charger Includes:
(1) Efest Lush Q2 Charger
(1) Wall Adapter
(1) Warrant Card
(1) User Manual
(1) Gift Box
** Batteries are sold separately
** DO NOT USE with battery types not listed above as doing so may cause personal injury. DO NOT leave batteries charging unattended or overnight.
** Always charge on a surface away from flammable materials (an empty kitchen counter is ideal)
- Use special caution when using Li-Ion batteries, make sure you always purchase from a reputable manufacture / reseller and always follow the manufacturer’s charging guides.
- ALWAYS charge in / on a fireproof, clean surface that is free of flammable items
- NEVER leave batteries charging unattended
** Use at your own risk. VOLCANO will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper handling / use of this charger or batteries. Please make sure that you have a proper understanding of battery use and care before using batteries, especially Lithium Ion batteries. Learn more about batteries & battery safety via BatteryUniversity.com